- Building a new structure or changing the use of an existing structure.
- Altering the external appearance of a building or structure, including extensions or additions.
- Constructing or modifying a driveway or access to a property.
- Installing or modifying services, such as drainage or electricity supply.
- Landscaping or changing the natural terrain of a property.
It is important to note that the requirements for planning permission may vary depending on the specific location and type of development. Therefore, consulting with the local planning
authority in the Isle of Man is recommended for more information about planning requirements for a specific development proposal.
Contact Isle of Man Planning and Building Control
Tel: 01624 685950